The 2016 edition of PackEx India & International FoodTec India organized during September 22 – 24, 2016 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai have benchmarked themselves as the leading supplier fair for packaging, food & drink industries in Mumbai.
The strong response in the number of exhibitors and visitors in New Delhi underlines the significance of the PackEx India as the leading supplier trade fair for the packaging industry.
The success factors of PackEx India 2016 at a glance:
- A total of 586 exhibitors from over 33 countries presented their products and technologies on the three trade fair days, over 50% of which were international brands.
- 16452 one time trade visitors visited.
- PackEx India acted as a great platform for buyers and sellers of technology in food, drinks, dairy confectionary, snacks, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, FMCG, retail along with others to exchange dialogues to facilitate more business for future.
- The exhibitors reached experts from all corporate sectors - the management, production directors, quality managers and marketing directors, from the Research & Development or purchasing departments, they all visited PackEx India.
- From small medium-sized companies, through to global multinationals, the exhibitors were able to reach firms of all size.